Red Carpet Fashion: For those of you who read my blog regularly you are well aware of my deep love affair with Emma Stone. I could go on and on and reiterate my obsession yet again but I will stop myself before I bore you and get to the point.
Over the past few weeks Emma Stone has been on a whirlwind press tour promoting her new film ‘The Amazing Spiderman’ and attending premieres, photocalls and events around the world all the while looking amazingly put together and fashion forward. She never fails to impress time after time hitting the mark perfectly and taking risks so I felt that we should all take some time to check out her various looks from the past few weeks.
- Gucci Fall 2012 RTW gown (one of my personal favourites from that collection)
- Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2012 dress with Christian Louboutin pumps
- Bottega Veneta Fall 2012 RTW evening gown and Christian Louboutin pumps
- Jason Wu Resort 2013 dress with Christian Louboutin pumps
- Elie Saab Fall 2012 jumpsuit and belt
- Roksanda Ilincic Fall 2012 RTW dress and Christian Louboutin pumps
- Custom Andrew Gn dress and Christian Louboutin pumps
- Martin Grant Fall 2012 RTW dress and Christian Louboutin pumps
- Lanvin Fall 2012 RTW with Brian Atwood pumps